Large manufacturing corporations, like Nike and Apple, have production facilities all over the world. Various considerations go into the selection of a global manufacturing location: labor costs, a specialized workforce in a certain country or government buyback agreements are some of the considerations.
Opening and maintaining a manufacturing facility in a foreign country requires a wide range of translation and language services. This includes:
- Legal translation of contracts with local suppliers
- Human resource documents and employment agreements
- Technical translation of manufacturing procedures, quality procedures
- Real estate: rental agreements
- Training documents for the local workforce
GTS is your ideal partner for these and all other translation services required to maintain a manufacturing location in another country. For a price quote, please use the form on this page or send an email to email@example.com. Or call one of sales offices.