WordPress is the leading open-source CMS (content management system) for creating and maintaining websites and blogs. Over 70 million websites and blogs use WordPress, and it is used by some of the world’s most popular content publishers.
If you have a WordPress website or blog, you can use the GTS Translation plugin for free website translation. Over 1,000 websites and blogs are using the GTS Translation plugin to publish their content in over 30 languages.
The GTS plugin provides human quality translation by allowing you to combine automatic translation and human post-editing (crowdsourcing). Your blog content is initially translated by our translation server. The content is then post-edited by human translators through our online editing system. You can use the GTS community of translators, or you can assign the post-editing to your own community of translators to maintain complete control of the process.
(Here are some translation post-editing guidelines which you help make your post-editing more effective).
When you use the GTS Translation plugin, translated content is cached in your WordPress database and indexed by search engines. This will increase the traffic to your website and grow your international readership.
Click here to download the GTS Translation plugin.
- Guaranteed to increase your traffic by at least 30% after 2 months; some customers have seen over 100% increase in traffic
- Supports over 30 languages
- Uses private, secure translation server
- Publish translated content immediately or following review
- Crowdsourcing: create your own community of translators or use our community
- SEO: translates Permalink URL names and meta tags
- Custom online, side-by-side editor makes post-editing easy
- Translated posts can be retweeted