The objective of our quality policy is to provide international organizations with the highest quality translation and localization services, in order to enable them to better grow and compete in a global market. The rules that govern the professional behavior of an international translation company, in strict accordance with the ISO 9001:2008 and EN 15038:2006 standards, are rooted in the foundation of our quality policy.
Our quality policy is implemented by continuously making our workflows more efficient; by reducing to minimum the possibility of faults and errors; by targeting the best interests of our clients; and by continuously monitoring customer satisfaction.
Company Quality Objectives:
- Provide efficient translation and localization services at competitive prices, with strict adherence to deadlines.
- Reduce to a minimum the number of errors and mistakes, and strive for zero defects and customer complaints.
- Implement advanced translation software tools and incorporate automation and intelligent workflows.
- Be prepared to provide customer service at the expected levels, while eliminating all inherent risks that can occur in the work process.
- Strictly impose proper behavior of employees, by ensuring that all business actions are done with integrity, honesty and according to a strict moral code of ethics.
- Employ personnel and subcontractors that have the required academic and professional training, in order to ensure provision of high quality service to customers at the required levels.
- Keep staff informed of the most recent development in the industry through appropriate training.
- Supervise outsourcing of services according to the accepted standards.
- Track the implementation and adherence to the quality policies of the company.