GTS Translation-Company Quality Policy
The objective of our translation quality policy is to provide international organizations with the highest quality human translation and localization services, in order to enable them to better grow and compete in a global market. The rules that govern the professional behavior of an international translation company, in strict accordance with the ISO 17100:2015 standard, are rooted in the foundation of our quality policy.
Our quality policy is implemented by continuously making our human translation workflows more efficient; by reducing to minimum the possibility of faults and errors; by targeting the best interests of our clients; and by continuously monitoring customer satisfaction.
Company Quality Objectives
- Provide efficient translation and localization services at competitive prices, with strict adherence to deadlines.
- Reduce to a minimum the number of errors and mistakes, and strive for zero defects and customer complaints.
- Be prepared to provide customer service at the expected levels, while eliminating all inherent risks that can occur in the work process.
- Strictly impose proper behavior of employees, by ensuring that all business actions are done with integrity, honesty and according to a strict moral code of ethics.
- Employ professional personnel and subcontractors that have the required academic and professional training, in order to ensure provision of high quality service to customers at the required levels.
- Keep staff informed of the most recent development in the industry through appropriate training.
- Supervise outsourcing of services according to the accepted standards.
- Track the implementation and adherence to the quality policies of the company.
Updated August 12, 2019