French Canadian Translation Services
Need a price quote for French Canadian translation services? Click here to get an online price quote and start your French Canadian translation project today.
GTS is a professional translation company that has been providing French Canadian translation services for over 20 years to customers in Canada, USA and Europe. We have a tested team of native French Canadian translators for your French Canadian translation and localization projects. Some of the world’s largest companies have chosen to use GTS for their French Canadian translation and localization needs. Clients include: Siemens, Microsoft, Honeywell, Sunoco, Xerox, Johnson and Johnson, Teva Pharmaceuticals, Hewlett Packard and others.
We provide English to French Canadian translation services, French Canadian to English translation services and translation between French Canadian and over 60 other languages.
Our French Canadian translators are meticulously screened to determine their industry experience. We provide expert French Canadian translation services in many areas including technical, Life Sciences, biotechnology, chemical/MSDS, medical, legal, patents and IP documents, software, engineering, financial. We also provide localization of software products and websites into French Canadian.
French Canadian Document Translation
We provide document translation services for Canada in any file format including PDF, MS Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Adobe InDesign and Framemaker. We also translate Canadian French documents into English and into over 60 other languages.
Examples of French Canadian document translation services that we can provide:
- Operation procedures (SOPs) and safety procedures
- Legal contracts, patents, real-estate and rental agreements
- MSDS and chemical labeling
- Informed Consent forms for clinical trials in Canada
- Instructions for toys, games, home use and healthcare products
- Sales brochures
- Technical manuals and data sheets
French Canadian Legal Translation
GTS provides a wide range of high quality French Canadian legal translation services for customers worldwide. This includes French Canadian legal translation of contracts, court documents, lawsuits, patents and IP documents. We also provide official translation of French Canadian legal documents which can be used in Canadian courts.
French Canadian Technical Translation
GTS provides a wide range of high quality French Canadian technical translation services for our customers. This includes:
- Technical Manuals
- Product Catalogs
- Data Sheets
- User Interface manuals and Users Guides
- Technical drawings
French Canadian Medical Translation
GTS provides a wide range of high quality French Canadian medical translation services for customers that are doing business in Quebec, Canada and worldwide. This includes:
- French Canadian medical translation of clinical trials materials like informed consents, clinical protocols, clinical study agreements, CRF, patient diaries drug labels and inserts.
- Medical translations for medical devices including Information for Use (IFU) booklets, operating manuals and User Guides and localization of medical software.
- Medical translation of brochures and web content
- Translation of medical and pharmaceutical patents
The best French Canadian translation service in 2023
GTS gives you the best solution for Canadian French translation services. We are experts in the Canadian French language. And our network of professional translators in Quebec are in tune with all aspects of Canadian culture, ensuring that your translations are optimized for use in Canada.
What are the differences between Canadian French and European French?
- Vocabulary: Canadian French has borrowed many words from English and Indigenous languages, resulting in a unique vocabulary.
- Pronunciation: Canadian French has a distinctive accent, with different pronunciation of certain letters and sounds compared to European French.
- Grammar: The use of certain verb forms and pronunciation of words is different in Canadian French.
- Loanwords: Canadian French incorporates loanwords from other languages, including English, Indigenous languages, and African languages, creating a diverse vocabulary.
- Regional variations: Canadian French has regional variations, with Quebec French being distinct from French spoken in other provinces.
Québécois: Your Complete Guide to Understanding Canadian French
Getting to Know Canada – Subtle Differences Americans Will Discover