Best Technical Translation Services
Looking for fast, high quality technical translation services? Just upload the technical documents you need to translate and get an online price quote in seconds. We’ll make sure you get your translations fast and at the best quality humanly possible.
Translation of technical manuals and technical documents are best left to an expert technical translation company like GTS. Poor technical translation services can lead to system failure, damaged equipment or even worse. Just imagine what an incorrect translation of safety or grounding instructions would mean to a technician whose job is to maintain high voltage electrical systems. A good technical translator must not only possess an excellent command of both the source and target languages, but also an in-depth understanding of the subject matter and its terminology.
Why you should entrust your technical translations to GTS
GTS is a technical translation agency with a proven track record in delivering accurate technical translation into foreign languages. Our quality policy is compliant with the ISO 17100:2015 standard. Which means that all translations are delivered at the highest level of quality. We have a tested team of technical translation and engineering translation services experts. This includes electrical and electronic engineers, civil engineers, mechanical engineers, materials scientists, physicists, chemists and chemical engineers, as well as other industry specialists. We provide technical translation services to some of the biggest companies in the world. Click here to check our client list.
Updated August 22, 2022
B2B research company Goodfirms lists GTS as one of the Top 10 Technical Translation Services Providers.
Technical translation prices
GTS offers the most competitive prices in the translation industry, with prices starting at $0.10 per word for certified technical translation and review.
Technical translation price discounts
Use GTS coupon codes to get a discount for technical document translation. New customers get a 5% discount on their first order. Click here for more information on translation price discounts.
Technical document translation
GTS is the best provider of document translation services. We translate technical documents in over 80 languages. This includes:
- Technical manuals
- Users Guides
- System requirement documents
- Safety reports
- Installation instructions
- Service manuals
- Tender documents
- Technical training material
- Technical brochures
- Data sheets
- Technical catalogs
Urgent delivery of technical language translation
Contact us if you need to translate a large amount of technical material quickly. We have teams of translators that we can deploy quickly to deliver technical translation of hundreds of pages a day.
We support over 80 languages
GTS has an extensive network of certified, professional translators in over 100 countries. We translate technical documents into all European, Asian, Scandinavian and Middle-Eastern languages. This includes French, Italian, German, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Russian and Arabic.
We can handle any file format
Most technical documents are written in MS Word. But we also support other file formats such as Adobe Framemaker, InDesign, XML and just about any other document file format. If your technical documents have technical drawing and illustrations, we can translate the textual callouts and captions.
A key to a good technical translation is the consistent use of correct terminology. At the start of a project, our project manager will compile a glossary which lists the unique industry-specific technical terms used in your project. Translation of the terminology into each language is done at the beginning of the project in order to promote consistency and accuracy in the technical translation.
Use of Translation Memories
The use of translation memories will not only yield a better translation, it will help save money in the long run. Since technical translations are very often updated, you will only need to translate the revisions in each update.
Our prices are the most competitive in the industry. Need a price quote for technical online translation services? Click here to get an online price quote immediately.
Technical Translation Services Case Studies
- Chromalox Inc. GTS has been providing Chromalox Inc. with technical translation services for over 10 years. We have translated their website into 5 languages (German, Chinese, European French, Canadian French, Brazilian Portuguese and Spanish). We have also translated for Chromalox dozens of technical manuals and instructions into over 10 languages.
- Siemens. GTS has been providing Siemens Instabus building automation and control systems with technical translation service for over 15 years. This includes German, English, Italian and Spanish translation of programming guides, instruction manuals and web content.
- Magna International. German English translation of 200,000 words of testing results for car seats safety data.
- Sawstop Inc. French Canadian and Spanish translation of instruction manuals for industrial saw systems.
- The Hoffman Group. Translation of Owner Manuals to Brazilian Portuguese.
- Idex Corporation. Translation of Operation Manuals to Japanese and Spanish.
Technical Translation Language Services-Related Pages: