Tagalog Translation Services
GTS provides high quality Tagalog translation services using a tested team of native, in-country Tagalog translators. We provide expert Tagalog translation services in many areas including technical, chemical (MSDS), medical, legal, software, engineering and financial. We also translate from Tagalog to English and between Tagalog and over 70 other languages. Click here to get an instant online price quote for Tagalog translation services.
Tagalog Document Translation Services
We have translated hundreds of Tagalog documents for our clients. We translate Tagalog documents in any file format including PDF, MS Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Adobe InDesign and Framemaker. For excellent quality in professional translation services English to Tagalog and Tagalog to English, look no further than GTS.
Tagalog Medical Translation Services
GTS provides certified translation of medical reports both into Tagalog and from Tagalog . These translations are often required in the burgeoning medical tourism industry. We also provide Tagalog medical translation services to pharmaceutical companies, medical device manufacturers, biomedical companies and CROs. This includes:
- Clinical protocols and protocol synopses
- Informed Consents
- Clinical trial agreements
- Instructions for Use for medical devices
- User manuals for medical software
- Study drug labels
- Case Report Forms (CRF)
- Localization of medical software
Tagalog Technical Translation Services
GTS provides a wide range of high quality Tagalog technical translation services for customers worldwide. This includes:
- Tagalog technical translation of manuals and User Guides.
- Tagalog technical translation of RFP and RFQ documents, tenders and proposals
- Tagalog technical translation of material handling documents, MSDS
- Tagalog technical translation of engineering documents, technical drawings
- Tagalog technical translation of data sheets and web content
Tagalog Legal Translation Services
GTS provides a wide range of high quality Tagalog legal translation services for companies that are doing business internationally. This includes:
- Legal agreements
- Court and litigation documents
Tagalog Language Facts
Tagalog is an official language of the Philippines. It is used as a first language by about one-third of the population, in a country which has nearly 100 million residents. For practical purposes, Tagalog is and the Filipino language are one and the same.