French Canadian Medical Translation Services
Biopharmaceutical and pharmaceutical companies are key players in Canada’s innovative economy. Research and development (R&D) in this sector is focussed on developing the next generation of breakthrough therapies to address unmet medical needs both in Canada and globally (Government of Canada website).
GTS provides a wide range of high quality French Canadian medical translation services for customers that are doing business in Quebec, Canada and worldwide. This includes:
- French Canadian medical translation of clinical trials materials like informed consents, clinical protocols, clinical study agreements, CRF, patient diaries drug labels and inserts.
- French Canadian medical translations for medical devices including Information for Use (IFU) booklets, operating manuals and User Guides and localization of medical software.
- French Canadian medical translation of brochures and web content
- French Canadian medical translation of medical and pharmaceutical patents
Here are some examples of recent French Canadian medical translation projects:
- Translation and back translation of Informed Consent forms for Endocyte Inc., a USA biopharmaceutical company
- French Canadian to English translation of patient reports for Geron Corporation
- Translation of Pharmacovigilance procedures for Teva Pharamaceuticals
Want a price quote for French Canadian medical translation services? You can use the quote form on this page and upload your documents, or send your documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will usually get a price quote within hours. If you have any questions, feel free to chat with our sales representative by clicking the Chat icon on this page.