Hindi Translation Services
GTS provides high quality Hindi translation services using a tested team of native, in-country Hindi translators. We provide expert Hindi translation services in many areas including technical, medical, legal, software, engineering and financial. Click here to get an instant online price quote for Hindi translation services.
Hindi Document Translation Services
We have translated hundreds of Hindi documents for our clients. We translate Hindi documents in any file format including PDF, MS Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Adobe InDesign and Framemaker. We specialize in DTP and page layout of Hindi publications in InDesign file format.
Hindi Medical Translation Services
GTS provides certified translation of medical reports in Hindi. We also provide Hindi medical translation services to pharmaceutical companies, medical device manufacturers, biomedical companies and CROs. This includes:
- Clinical protocols and protocol synopses
- Informed Consents
- Clinical trial agreements
- Instructions for Use for medical devices
- User manuals for medical software
- Study drug labels
- Case Report Forms (CRF)
- Localization of medical software
Hindi Technical Translation Services
GTS provides a wide range of high quality Hindi technical translation services for customers worldwide. This includes:
- Hindi technical translation of manuals and User Guides.
- Hindi technical translation of RFP and RFQ documents, tenders and proposals
- Hindi technical translation of material handling documents, MSDS
- Hindi technical translation of engineering documents, technical drawings
- Hindi technical translation of data sheets and web content
Hindi Legal Translation Services
GTS provides a wide range of high quality English Hindi translation services for companies that are doing business internationally. This includes:
- Legal agreements
- Court and litigation documents
Hindi Language Facts.
Hindi is one of the official languages in India and is spoken by over 500 Million people in the world. It is one of the top 5 most spoken languages in the world. Hindi is written in Devanāgarī writing system. Hindi is encoded in the ISCII coding scheme.