Turkish Translation Services
GTS provides high quality Turkish translation services using a tested team of native, in-country Turkish translators. We provide expert Turkish translation services in many areas including technical, medical, legal, marketing/sales, software, engineering and financial. We can also translate any kind of document or text from Turkish to English.
Our company quality policy is certified as compliant with the ISO 17100:2015 standard. Our Turkish translation services are certified and the quality is guaranteed.
Turkish Document Translation Services
We translate Turkish documents in any file format including PDF, MS Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Adobe InDesign and Framemaker. We also translate Turkish documents into English and into over 70 other languages.
Turkish Legal Translation
GTS provides a wide range of high quality Turkish legal translation services for customers worldwide. This includes Turkish legal translation of contracts, court documents, lawsuits, patents and IP documents.
Turkish Technical Translation
GTS provides a wide range of high quality Turkish technical translation services for our customers. This includes:
- Translation of technical manuals and User Guides to Turkish.
- Technical Turkish translation of RFP and RFQ documents, tenders and proposals
- Translation of SDS and chemical handling materials
- Translation of engineering documents and technical drawings
- Translation of technical web content in Turkish
Turkish Medical Translation
GTS provides a wide range of high quality Turkish medical translation services for some of the world’s leading companies. This includes:
- Turkish medical translation of clinical trials materials like informed consents, clinical protocols, clinical study agreements, CRF, patient diaries drug labels and inserts.
- Turkish medical translations for medical devices including Information for Use (IFU) booklets, operating manuals and User Guides and localization of medical software.
- Turkish medical translation of brochures and web content
- Turkish translation of medical and pharmaceutical patents