Official Translation Services | Official Document Translation
Trusted by Top Businesses Worldwide

Official Translation Services

GTS provides online official translation services for a wide range of documents and certificates. This includes school transcripts, diplomas, driver’s licenses, birth and death certificates, wills, consent forms, company articles of incorporation and employment contracts. All of our official translations are delivered with a signed Statement of Accuracy certificate. We guarantee acceptance for most all submissions.

Official Translation Requirements

Sometimes just having a translation of a document is not sufficient. If you need to submit a translation to USCIS, a federal or government office, a court of law, an embassy, institute of education, institutional review board (IRB) or other formal authority, you may need an official translation. Check here for official document translation requirements in the United Kingdom.

For example, this is the translation requirement as stated on the website of the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Click here to access the relevant USCIS website page.

(3) Translations . Any document containing foreign language submitted to USCIS shall be accompanied by a full English language translation which the translator has certified as complete and accurate, and by the translator’s certification that he or she is competent to translate from the foreign language into English.

When you order official document translation services from GTS we will provide you with documents that are stamped as an official translation, and we will also provide you with a signed Statement of Accuracy certificate which is accepted by most all federal/government offices, immigration authorities and other official agencies. We guarantee that these translations will be accepted and we have translated thousands of such official documents. Many of our translators are certified by translation associations in Canada.

Notarized Translation

When translation notarization is required, GTS can provide a signed and notarized statement of accuracy. This is required in some countries, and may be required for submission of official documents in some states. For example, notarized translations may be required when importing a vehicle from another country into the USA.

Diploma Translation

Official translation of school diplomas is often required for immigration and for getting a new job. An online diploma translate service like GTS can get you what you need quickly and easily.

Official Translation for Australia

Translators outside Australia do not have to be accredited. But in each translation, they must include their: – full name – address and telephone number – qualifications and experience in the language they are translating. These details must be in English. Note: You do not need to have any documents certified (Australian government website).

GTS can provide official translation services online when you need to get an Australian visa. We will provide you with a translation certificate that satisfies the Australian government requirement.

Official Translation of Educational documents

We provide certified translation services which are accepted by the ECFMG – Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates. This includes diplomas, transcripts and other educational documents.

Related reading:

Welcome Rev Customers!