Malay Translation Services
GTS provides high quality Malay translation services using a tested team of native, in-country Malay translators. We provide expert Malay translation services in many areas including technical, chemical (MSDS), medical, legal, software, engineering and financial. We also translate from Malay to English and between Malay and over 70 other languages. Click here to get an instant online price quote for Malay translation services.
Malay Document Translation Services
We have translated hundreds of Malay documents for our clients. We translate Malay documents in any file format including PDF, MS Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Adobe InDesign and Framemaker. For excellent quality in professional translation services English to Malay and Malay to English, look no further than GTS.
Malay Medical Translation Services
GTS provides certified translation of medical reports both into Malay and from Malay. We provide Malay medical translation services to pharmaceutical companies, medical device manufacturers, biomedical companies and CROs. This includes:
- Clinical protocols and protocol synopses
- Informed Consents
- Clinical trial agreements
- Instructions for Use for medical devices
- User manuals for medical software
- Study drug labels
- Case Report Forms (CRF)
- Localization of medical software
Malay Technical Translation Services
GTS provides a wide range of high quality Malay technical translation services for customers worldwide. This includes:
- Malay technical translation of manuals and User Guides.
- Malay technical translation of RFP and RFQ documents, tenders and proposals
- Malay technical translation of material handling documents, MSDS
- Malay technical translation of engineering documents, technical drawings
- Malay technical translation of data sheets and web content
Malay Legal Translation Services
GTS provides a wide range of high quality Malay legal translation services for companies that are doing business internationally. This includes:
- Legal agreements
- Court and litigation documents
Malay Language Facts
Malay, also referred to as Bahasa Malayu, is the official language of Malaysia. It is also spoken in parts of Indonesia, Singapore and Brunei. Modern Malay is written in the standard ISO basic alphabet (same as in English). Since it is estimated that Malay is spoken by over 250 million people, it is one of the top 10 most spoken languages in the world.