Translation Services for Hospitals
GTS works with the some of the best hospitals in the United States to provide a wide range of medical translation services. Some of the hospitals that we work with include:
- Mayo Clinic
- Johns Hopkins Hospital
- NYU Langone Health
- Connecticut Children’s Medical Center
- University of Washington Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Health System
- Medical College of Wisconsin/Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin
- Tulane Medical Center
- Decatur Memorial Hospital
- Dana Farber Cancer Institute
- UCLA Health Sciences
- University of South Alabama Health (USA Health)
- University of South Florida/Tampa General Hospital
Document Translation Services for Hospitals
GTS delivers the best medical translation services. We translate hospital documents in over 100 languages. This includes all the major European, Asian, Scandinavian and Middle-Eastern languages including French, Italian, German, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Russian and Arabic. We also translate from all languages into English.
Certified Hospital Translation Services
Our quality management system has been audited and found to be in full compliance with the ISO 17100:2015 standard. We provide Statement of Accuracy certificates with each translation. All of our medical translators are certified by internationally accredited translation organizations.
As a certified medical translations service provider, GTS complies with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) to protect the confidentiality of all protected health information (PHI) in the documents which we translate.
Here are some of the types of hospital documents that we translate:
- Informed Consent Forms (ICF)
- Clinical Study Agreements and contracts
- Clinical protocols
- Patient Information Leaflets (PIL)
- Case Report Forms (CRF)
- Physician manuals
- Autopsy Reports
- Instructions for Use (IFU)
- Pharmacovigilance reports
- Patient reports
- Test procedures
- Requirement documents and SOPs
- Translation of website content for companies in the Life Sciences
- Hospital newsletters and brochures
- HR and employment handbooks
- Blood tests
- CT and MRI scans
- Hospital surveys and questionnaires
- Release papers and patient instructions
- Scientific research papers
- Educational and training materials
Expertise in Translation for the Healthcare Industry
Customers in the healthcare industry have come to rely on our team of subject-matter experts for even the most complex medical translation services. Our human resources include linguists with training in most branches of medicine, biochemistry, biotechnology, chemistry, pharmacology and toxicology. If you are looking for a reliable translation agency to translate hospital documents, contact GTS.
GTS is a Top Medical Translation Provider
Hospital Translation Services Prices
GTS offers the most competitive prices in the translation industry, with prices starting at $0.09 per word for certified translation and review.
Hospital Translation Services Case Studies
Here are some of the medical translation projects that we have done in in the past year.
- Translation of COVID-19 Patient Opinion Survey to Vietnamese and Spanish for USA Health.
- Translation of questionnaires, HIPAA waver and parental consent forms into Spanish for Tulane Medical Center.
- Translation of consent forms to Spanish for University of South Florida/Tampa General Hospital
- Translation of medical reports from German, Spanish, Portuguese, French and Italian into English for the Mount Sinai Health System.
- Translation of Informed Consent Forms into Arabic, Chinese, Polish, Russian and Spanish for NYU Langone Health.
Some of our customers have stated that we are the best translation agency for their needs. Click here to read some client testimonials. If you need rush service, contact us for fast delivery of your medical documents.
Hospital Translation Services Related Pages:
Biotechnology – Clinical Trials – Healthcare – Medical Devices – Pharmaceuticals – Informed Consent Forms – Back Translation – Drug Study Labels – Translation of Instructions for Use (IFU) Labeling – HIPAA compliant translation services